Perfect Fit Guarantee For Medium Width Feet
If your Shoe Sprinkles don't fit like a glove, don't worry. That's easy to fix.
After lots of research and testing, we discovered how to transform canvas loafers that are a tad tight or a bit big, into footwear that molds exactly to your feet.
|IMPORTANT - Currently, all Shoe Sprinkles are made for medium width feet. IF YOUR FEET ARE NARROW OR WIDE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE FIT. The information below, about stretching and tightening your Shoe Sprinkles, only applies to medium width feet.|
If Your Shoe Sprinkles Are A Tad Tight
Ugh! You know the feeling, pinched toes and constricted feet. A fast and easy solution is found in your kitchen, using your microwave. Yes, you read that correctly . . . your microwave.
How to stretch your Shoe Sprinkles:
- Place your loafers in the microwave
- Microwave on medium for 45 seconds (use a higher setting for less powerful microwaves)
- Slip them on your feet while the shoes are still warm
- Walk around for five minutes
If your shoes are still too tight, repeat the microwave process, with the following modifications:
- Increase the microwave power
- When you walk around for five minutes, wear thick socks (if you don't have thick socks, wear several pairs of regular socks)
If Your Shoe Sprinkles Are A Bit Big
Our "Perfect Fit Insoles" will magically tighten up the fit of your Shoe Sprinkles.
To receive a FREE pair of "Perfect Fit Insoles":
- Just email us: PerfectFit@ShoeSprinkles.com and we'll pop a pair in the mail. Please include your order number, first name and last name.
In the meantime, until your insoles arrive, you can try stuffing some cotton balls into the toes of your Shoe Sprinkles.
When you receive your insoles:
- Just place them into your Shoe Sprinkles, right on top of the insoles that are already there
If Your Shoe Sprinkles Still Don't Fit
We're so very sorry the sizing didn't work for you. We really want you to be happy. Please contact us so we can make things right.