Help End Hunger For every pair purchased, we provide 18 meals to families in need
We love watercolor paintings, a dreamy mix of hues floating in a fluid pattern. Historically, watercolor is one of the oldest paints. It was discovered in prehistoric cave paintings and adorned the tombs in ancient Egypt. Using a variety of colors: yellow, teal, pink and purple, we applied a watercolor motif. The fluid puddles of color on your loafers are sure to make you happy every time you wear them.
Our hand painted slip-ons are signed by the artist on the back of the right shoe (see the last photo). They are one-of-a-kind, no two pairs are exactly the same.
- Ships in 4 days or less
- FREE shipping to U.S. / $9 to Canada
- FREE gift ($12 value) - the “red string” bracelet is believed to bring good luck
- Hand painted loafers signed by the artist (signature in back of the right shoe)
- Vegan materials - canvas slip-ons with 100% rubber soles
- Designed & decorated in the U.S.
- With every purchase, we provide 18 meals to families in need